Hello! I have had an exciting November! A lot happened this month, and I can't wait to tell you all about it. This month, I went to my first school dance. It was pretty fun, and I enjoyed getting to know more kids from our school, even if I don't love dances.
Our cousins from New Mexico came over for Thanksgiving! We love hanging out with them, and we got to play board games and video games with them for four days. Throw in a lot of eating and watching "The Mandalorian" and we had an awesome Thanksgiving!
Unfortunately, over the break we got a fair amount of snow and had to shovel multiple times a day. We looked on the bright side though, because it was a great workout throwing the snow over our stone walls.
We liked to play in the snow as well, not just remove it. We had a few snowball fights (which Sam won) and rode our sleds on the hill in our backyard. It was cold, but we enjoyed spending time with our cousins.
On one of our "shifts" shoveling the driveway, me and my cousins decided to have a little fun. We decided to roll all of the snow from our driveway into a snowman (not the one below). After that, we made a new, more proportional snowman. It had been a while since I played in the snow, and I'm not ashamed to do it now.
Overall, being down here has been pretty cool. Sometimes it's hard to adjust, but I'm working on it. I still play soccer 2-3 times a week in an indoor setting, and I can't wait for the high school season to start in February. My grades have been good, and the lowest I have received has been an A-. I hope everyone is doing good.
Sincerely,
Brandon David Barnhisel








No comments:
Post a Comment