Sunday, November 3, 2019

October Letter

Dear Family & Friends,
      Hello everyone! Once again, October has proved why it is my favorite month of the year! I had so much fun! I have also started to get used to my new school now, and I love being a Skyhawk!

 This month our grandpa came to stay with us while my parents visited Canada. I love seeing my grandpa, and I'm glad my parents got to have some much-needed time to themselves.
 Me and my mom had not been doing the best at making it to the temple since the move. However, we were able to go to the Payson temple and I was able to do baptisms for the dead.
 Fall is here, so of course we went to a cornfield! Sam loved playing in all the corn themed activities. He especially loved the slides. However, he was too scared to go down them by himself the first couple times, so naturally I went with him.
 Me and my mom have been cooking together a lot more often, and our fanaticism is fueled by our excessive viewing of Master Chef . One morning, we had a gourmet scrambled egg competition. We've been making eggs wrong our whole life, apparently.
 I turned 17 this month! I can't believe it was my last birthday before I am an adult! I invited a few people I've met at my new school (and Devon) to come hang out and play some board games. It was pretty interesting.
I love Halloween! I guess I was just born so close to Halloween that I've absorbed its spirit. Me and my brother got some really cool masks this week, but sadly I had to work on Halloween. However, I ended up taking home like 50 cookies, so I guess that made up for it. I have had a great month and year so far, and I hope you will too.
            Sincerely,
                    Brandon David Barnhisel

No comments:

Post a Comment