Monday, April 2, 2018

March Letter

Dear Family & Friends,

 Hi! I have had a great March! This month, my brother turned 1 years old! I made a cake for him and he got more even more attention than he usually does. We love Sam!
 I had the chance to be an honorary pallbearer at my uncle's funeral. It was cool to be recognized like that.
 I had the end of season basketball banquet for the school basketball team. I got a cool jacket and got to eat a lot of food. It was a great experience to play a new sport for a year.
This month, I made the high school soccer team! I play center back and enjoy the competition I get. So far, my team is 6-2. I have not scored because I am in defense, but I have got 1 assist in our 3-1 defeat of Desert Hills. I love soccer!

 We recently had a rivalry game against our neighbor, Copper Hills. After an exciting and physical game, we won 4-2. It was a great game. (I am #25)

I hope everyone has had a great month! See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment