Wednesday, February 28, 2018

February Letter

Dear Family & Friends,

Hi! I have had a great month. This month was Valentine's Day, which I enjoyed. I ate lots of candy, and in the evening, we had kazookies. Me and my friends went to a Valentines Dance at my school.



We also went to see the awesome widows in my ward on Valentines Day. We brought them each a flower and some chocolate. 


We were invited to a Chinese New Years celebration by my mom's friend. It was really cool and unique, and we had traditional Chinese food, which was amazing.


My mom turned 42 this month. We made her signature heart shaped chocolate cake and had a little celebration. I am so glad to have my amazing mom in my life.


                                My basketball team has been playing good. We ended the season 7-3                                                      and won the first game of the state tournament. It has been a great learning                                                         experience and I'm glad I had the opportunity to play.


This month, I tried out for the West Jordan high school soccer team. I went to three days of tryouts, and in the end, I made the team! I am so glad to be able to play high school soccer and I look forward to the games in March.


I have had a great month. I hope you have had one too. See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment