Wednesday, January 31, 2018

January Letter

Dear Family & Friends,
Hello! I have had a great start to 2018. This month, I did my science experiment. I was testing which ingredients would make the best cookies.

This year, I tried out for the school basketball team, and I made it. We have a good team, and we won our first game. I am a decent player, and I have gotten better with practice and coaching.

 Home games for basketball are the best. We have 5 home games and 5 away games this season. The most points I have made in a game so far is 10 points. I am not a starter, but I still get a lot of playing time.

There has not been much going on this month, although I have been going to pre-tryouts for the high school soccer team. I hope you have had a good beginning to 2018 as well. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment