Monday, April 30, 2018

April Letter

Dear Family & Friends,
Hello! I have had a great month! Easter was this month, and it was also General Conference and April Fools Day! Sam recently turned one, and he is such a blessing.
 General Conference was so good this year. We got to hear from a prophet of God and many other leaders in the church. Two new revelations from God were relayed to us. It was amazing
 Over Spring Break, my dad, my brothers, my dad, and I went to the West Desert and the trilobite quarries. We saw some really cool historical buildings, including the cabin of Porter Rockwell. It was a neat experience.
 I have continued playing for the high school soccer team. I am on JV, and right now we are 8-4-1. It has been a great experience, and great competition is everywhere. I have enjoyed all of it.
 This month, it has started warming up. I took Sam for a ride behind my bike. He enjoyed the sun and the motion, and I am going to do it more.
 This month, I won a competition and received a ticket to the show Hamilton! It was life-changing, and I can see why so many people love it. I went with Rep. Ivory, his wife, and my new friend Eden.
 We had a new tradition this year. We called it "Dad Day"! We wanted to show appreciation to our dad for everything he does for us. We got dad a Traeger smoker! It is amazing.
 It has been such a good experience to play on the high school soccer team. Now I am forced to improve my game, and I can't just walk over everyone like I used to. It's been great.
I hope you have had a great April! See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment