Friday, March 31, 2017

March Letter

Dear Family & Friends,

Hi! My baby brother Sam was born this month. He was born on March 6th at 1:07 AM, and he was 7 pounds and 2 ounces. He came a little more than two weeks early.


Sam did not like when we took his picture for St. Patrick's Day. I think it was the mustache. The first piece of clothing we gave him was a shamrock hat, because he was supposed to be born on St. Patrick's Day.


It is different having a baby in the house. We have to change diapers, feed him baby formula, and hold him. He is a very well behaved baby for the most part. I love having another brother.


This month, I made my school soccer team. I am on the A team, and my brother is on the B team. It has been really fun.

Anyway, I will remember this month forever. My family welcomed a new member into the world.  I hope you all have had a good month.



Love Brandon David Barnhisel

No comments:

Post a Comment