Tuesday, February 28, 2017

February Letter

Dear Family & Friends,

Hi everybody. I have had a good month of February. This month we had Valentine's Day. My brothers had boxes for valentines. Eric's was a devil and Kyle's was a Denver Broncos Cap. I had a Valentine's Dance at my school, which I didn't go to. Instead, I hung out with my friends.  


On Valentine's Day, we had a huge meal of waffles, sausage, and apple cider. For dessert we had a kazuki, which is a huge chocolate chip cookie. It was an amazing dinner.


My mom turned 41 this month! We made her a cake in the shape of a heart. It was a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting, and M&Ms on top. We love our mom.


This month has been great. I've been getting good grades in school, hanging out with my friends, and continuing to code computers. I've also been playing indoor soccer. See you next month!

Love Brandon David Barnhisel

No comments:

Post a Comment