Dear Family & Friends,
Hello! I have had a great April. I did lots of fun things. My mom's family came in town for my baby brother's baby blessing and General Conference. Me and the priesthood holders in town went to priesthood session. It was great, and we listened to a lot of speakers.
My baby brother was blessed at my house the weekend of General Conference. We had lots of family in town, and we had tasty desserts. Sam is a great baby brother. He is very well behaved.
We decorated eggs this year. It is an Easter tradition for us. We each made some really cool eggs. (Except Sam. He can't even pick up a pacifier).
I have still been playing on the school soccer A-team. We are 8-1 and are playing our rival, Early Light Academy A-team, on May 1st. My brother is on the B-team, and they recently had a good win against their rival, Early Light B-team. I have scored 2 goals as a defender, which I think is pretty good.
On our spring break, we went to Hogle Zoo. I haven't been in a long time, so it was really fun. We even took Sam in a stroller! We saw everything from elephants to orangutans. My favorite part was the small animals house, which had reptiles, small monkeys, bats, and birds. It was really cool.
We went to my aunt and uncle's house for Easter. I helped hide the eggs for the egg hunt. We had a fun time in the pool in their backyard, and I ate lot's of chocolate. It was the first time in a long time that our hunt hasn't been at my aunt Melissa and uncle Randy's house.
I love my baby brother Sam. He is almost 2 months old, and I love to take care of him. I can change his diaper, feed him from a bottle, change his clothes, and I like to take him on walks around the backyard.
Over spring break, me and my dad went to Moab. We did the trail Fiery Furnace, and it was cool. We climbed rocks and squeezed into small caves. It was really cool, but tiring. We also ate at restaurants, swam in the hotel pool, and watched movies.
We ran the school Fun Run, which is a 5k. I took second place in the whole school, which was cool. My friend Jace took 4th place which was awesome. My brothers and my dad even ran! Good job Barnhisel boys! All of my siblings and my dad placed in the top 20. It was a really cool experience.
I hope you have had a great month, full of memorable experiences, and I'll talk to you next month!
Love Brandon David Barnhisel
No comments:
Post a Comment