Dear Family & Friends,
Hello! This month has been a good one. I went to my karate tournament at my studio and won a silver metal in Traditional Forms, and I won a bronze metal in Power Breaking. I broke a black board with a blue board on top, which is the best I've ever done.
We were in the St. Patrick's Day parade at the Gateway. Before the parade started, I got to see the Real Salt Lake mascot, Leo the Lion, because he was in the parade also! We got to see him do back-flips and aerials the whole parade. We were with our Dad's company.
I went to an Easter Egg hunt at our Aunt Melissa's house She does the best egg hunts. This one was the best by far, which is good because I'm too old for them anymore. I got a ton of candy.
I went to a barbecue at my Aunt Amy's house. It was really fun, and we decorated eggs afterward. I played soccer a lot there. I need to practice because my soccer season is starting soon.
I went to Capitol Reef this week for Spring Break. It was a six hour round trip. When we got up there we did a lot of hikes, including Capitol Gorge and Grand Wash. We also went fishing, and I caught a pretty big fish.
While we were up there, we stayed in a hotel called the Broken Spur. It had a swimming pool, and me and my brothers had a great time playing in the water.
That's all for this month. I hope you've had an eventful month also!
Love Brandon David Barnhisel
No comments:
Post a Comment