Dear Family & Friends,
Hello! This month has been awesome! I went to my first ever General Conference, the priesthood session! There were many great talks and I enjoyed it a lot.
We got to hide the Easter eggs this year. We had an awesome Easter brunch with lots of our cousins.
The Walkers were in town, so it was great.
My soccer team started up again this season. We are getting better, and we will soon win. We have lost our first three games, but you can't have everything in life. :)
I got my red belt in karate this month. I have got to learn many new techniques, and it is a great experience. Many of my friends also earned their red belt, and we have been working together.
This was an eventful month! I hope you've had one too! Bye!
Love Brandon David Barnhisel
No comments:
Post a Comment