Saturday, February 28, 2015

February Letter

Dear Family & Friends,

I have had an awesome month! I did so many things I don't know where to start. I think I'll start with my experiences in the temple, because it is the most important.


We visited the Salt Lake Temple in Temple Square. I didn't know that a couple weeks later, I would be doing baptisms for the dead there.


It was Valentines Day this month. I made a Valentines Day box that looked like a dragon head. I got some candy, not a ton like last year. :/


On Valentines Day morning Mom made us a delicious breakfast, including strawberries and french toast. We each got a small LEGO set and had a great morning relaxing on the heater and building our sets.


On Presidents Day, we went to Saratoga Springs and tested out the RZR that we got for Christmas. We got to ride over hills and across flat spaces. It was really fun. We went to Chuck-O-Rama with Grandma Norberg afterward.


It was Mom's 39th birthday this month! She had her favorite cake which is chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and M&M's. Best cake ever. :)


We went to the Salt Lake Temple this morning. I found out that my Grandma had never done baptisms before, so I got to teach her! It was the best temple trip ever!

So, I guess that this is all. I hope you've had a good month because I sure have.

Love Brandon David Barnhisel

No comments:

Post a Comment