Saturday, January 31, 2015

January Letter

Dear Family & Friends,

Hello! I hope you've had a outstanding month, because I sure did. I tested for my high-brown belt this month, and I earned it! We did a sword form at the belt ceremony. My friends and I did well.


It was so crowded at the belt ceremony. You have no idea how hard it was to take this picture! I'm glad there were a lot of people there, because that means they are all learning self defense.


I have been interested in football lately. I am pretty good for not having played before. I enjoy practicing with Kyle. He is very good also. He is going to crush the little kids that have never played football when he plays flag football. I have also been into art lately. I've been practicing on that too. I went to my merit badge pow-wow for scouts. I worked on the Cooking, Art, and Railroading merit badges. Good-bye, hope you have a good month next month also! #:)

Love Brandon David Barnhisel

No comments:

Post a Comment