Dear Family & Friends,
Hello. I hope you are doing well. We went to Colorado over Memorial weekend. We went to Grandma O'Berry's grave. We put flowers on her grave.

We stayed at Grandpa O'Berry's house. I learned how to play chess and I really like it. I like to play chess with Marcus and Miriam, my cousins. I also like to play with my uncles, Jonah and Micah. I like to play with them because one taught me chess and one likes to play 500.

I went to field day at school. We had different second grade tribes. Ours was called the "Crazy Coconuts". We ended up winning out of 2nd grade. One of my favorite games was when you tied a balloon around your ankle and tried to step on other peoples balloons and pop them while protecting your own balloon.

Hope to see you soon. Goodbye.
Love Brandon David Barnhisel
No comments:
Post a Comment