Saturday, April 30, 2011

April Letter

Dear Family & Friends,

Hello! I went to Moab this month. I went to a hotel with a swimming pool. I went to Arches National Park. I did lots of hikes in Arches. One of them was Delicate Arch.





I like soccer. My team has won two times and lost one time. One time I was the goalie. I like to get goals in soccer.


I got to have 2 Easter egg hunts this month. One had 150 eggs, the other one had 207 eggs. Both times I got a lot of eggs. I liked the candy.



I made a Pine Wood derby car. I named it "Flaming Hawk". I won the "Best in Show" award. It was fun.

I had a Fun Run today. Our family did the 1 mile run. Eric & I won the race.



Bye. Hope I can see you soon!!



Love Brandon David Barnhisel

No comments:

Post a Comment