Thursday, March 31, 2011

March Letter

Dear Family & Friends,

I had a good time this month. I made a cool snowman with Dad & Eric. It was a big snowman. I put a medal on it and there were lots of gems on it. I went to California. I went to the beach. It was fun. Me and Eric and Kyle liked to chase birds. I found lots of sea shells.


I also went to Disneyland. It was the coolest place ever.

I had a really fun time on the Indiana Jones ride. The picture below shows me and mom in it. I also went with dad on it. I went on it 6 times!!

Me and Eric got picked to be in the Jedi Training Academy. We were practising when Darth Vadar and his Storm Troopers and Darth Maul came in. I battled Darth Vadar.



I hope you go to Disneyland sometime. I hope you are feeling good.

Love Brandon David Barnhisel

No comments:

Post a Comment