Dear Family & Friends,
Hello! This month has been very exciting. On February 28th we headed out to Disneyland. But before that, we celebrated Valentine's Day, President's Day and Groundhog Day. We also celebrated mom's birthday. I got a lot of Valentine's, they were yummy.
Hello! This month has been very exciting. On February 28th we headed out to Disneyland. But before that, we celebrated Valentine's Day, President's Day and Groundhog Day. We also celebrated mom's birthday. I got a lot of Valentine's, they were yummy.
School is going well. I have been learning the usual stuff at school. I am getting super good at soccer. I play it at recess with Zach, Jace and other friends. I usually play goalie because I am really good at being a goalie.
I have made dueling cards and a dueling arena. They are monster cards. The dueling cards have monsters on them and at the bottom of the card there are attach and defense points.
Dad, Eric & I built a huge snowman. We put on a scarf, used two of my light blue gems for eyes (all the Barnhisel's have blue eyes). I put a hat and gloves, rocks for buttons and his mouth. He had a medal and a carrot nose. He only lived for about one day before he fell over and we destroyed him.
Love Brandon David Barnhisel
No comments:
Post a Comment