Thursday, June 30, 2011

June Letter

Dear Family & Friends,

Hello! Good to see you. I was having a good month in June.

I like to go to the cabin. Sometimes in the spring and the winter it's too snowy and we can't go up there but we got to go up in June because of course it's not going to be snowy in June. I like to go to the cabin and play in the stream. We had galoshes so we could walk around in the stream. I like to dig with my shovel.



I like to duel with Yu-Gi-Oh! cards. Me and Eric like to trade them. I like to sort my cards. I like to collect powerful cards. Yu-Gi-Oh! cards are cool!



Our family went to Hollywood Connection for Eric's birthday. We played mini-golf and we took a ride on the dragon coaster. We went on a balloon ride, a carousel, an animal house maze and did bumper cars. It was fun!! We also got to watch a magic show.

I like to go to parks. I like to be crazy at the park. I like to spin on things at the park and I like to climb on things at the park.


I hope I can see you soon. Hope you are having a good time. Goodbye.

Love Brandon David Barnhisel

No comments:

Post a Comment