Friday, April 2, 2010

March Letter

Dear Family & Friends,

Hi everybody! I got 70 out of 70 on Spaulding (phonograms)!! Which means I never have to do Spaulding again! I got $5 because I got into the 70s club. The $5 are important to me because I am saving my money to buy a Lego set, a Star Wars Lego set. I have $14 so far.



I have a fun time at the park. I went there 2 days in a row! I like to play on the monkey bars, swings and I like to climb up the tower. The picture above shows me doing a trick on the things that you are supposed to walk across without falling into the wood chips.

I had a field trip to the aquarium. I got to touch stingrays. I also saw sharks in a tank with some other fish. It was so cool. Jace even was there when I got to touch the stingrays, he said he had touched them 10 times! I also touched the stingrays tail and didn't get shocked and so did my friend Zack.

I like to play Lego Batman with dad. I like to capture villians. I can also be a villian but all we have to do is get past all the police man and get the secret things to take over the city of Gotham.

Goodbye. I hope you can come to my house and watch me play Lego Batman and see my machines made out of Legos.

Love Brandon David Barnhisel

No comments:

Post a Comment