Sunday, February 28, 2010

February Letter

Dear Family & Friends,

Hello guys! I am really glad to write to you. Let's talk about school. I am doing really well. I got 99% on reading (at a U level which is like 6th or 7th grade) and I got 65% out of 70% on Spaulding (phonograms).

I do chores. When I see the bathroom counter messy I clean it. I also have to clean my room and be ready when my ride comes for school to get my allowance.

I like to write in my journal, it tells about my day. It is fun. I started writing it because we had a Family Home Evening Lesson where we learned to follow the prophet. The prophet tells us what we should do. One of those things is writing in my journal.

I like Valentines Day. I get lots of valentines. I like to decorate cupcakes and then eat them. Gobble gobble gobble!

I got my first Lego magazine this month. I liked it. It came with 3-D glasses. In this picture it shows me with the 3-D glasses on. I like to build things out of Legos. They are cool. I like to build battle machines.


I have been watching Star Wars. I'm into Star Wars because I like when the battle droids get destroyed by the light sabers that Jedi's have. I like Jedi's.

Goodbye. I will see you in the March letter. Tune in next time to see more pictures of Legos!

Love Brandon David Barnhisel

No comments:

Post a Comment