Sunday, January 31, 2010

January Letter

Dear Family & Friends,

Hi! I had fun this month. I went sledding. This is me on Amy's sled. I had a good time.

I like going down the hill. When I used Sean's sled it always scuffed up snow and I got buried in snow and had to get out. It was super super super super fun!


I had a slumber party while my parents were gone on a trip. I had a really fun time. I went to Jace's house and to grandma's house.

I have a fun time in school except that I don't like that I always get hurt at school. I wish that I could have a day off forever. I like to play monkey in the middle basketball at recess. You throw the ball to someone that is not the monkey in the middle. If the monkey in the middle jumps up and grabs the ball, you become the monkey in the middle. I like math at school.

I like playing with Jace. I like playing on the computer and I like playing with Lego's after school. I like to build machines with legos. I like to put my lego guys on the machines. Mom thinks my machines are very cool.

Bye bye. See you next time. You can see one of my machines when you come here.

Love Brandon David Barnhisel

No comments:

Post a Comment