Friday, April 30, 2010

April Letter

Dear Family & Friends,

Hi!! I am having a great time. I like my life. I like playing outside and playing basketball and jumping on the tramp. I also like playing with my friend Jace. I have a new basketball hoop. Dad bought it and I helped him pick it out. He also got us a new football and basketball.

I had fun painting Easter eggs this month. I made a red one and a green one. The red one looks kind of pink.

I went Easter Egg hunting at my Aunt Melissa's house. I found the only $5 egg which I used to buy a cool lego Star Wars set. I also found a $1 egg and a 50 cent egg. Of course I found lots of candy eggs. Everyone finds candy eggs.

I went to Wheeler Farm. I got to see old tractors and machines. I fed ducks bread. I also saw pigs, goats, sheep, horses, cows and rabbits.


I am a very good Lego builder. Here is my base. Can you spot the battle droids? Here is a clue ... they are tan and they are standing on top of something silver. I also have a man eating plant. And I also have a lot of warriors. There is also a pilot droid, try to find him. He has a blue body and he looks like a battle droid. Have fun looking at this.
Bye! Hope you can come over and see my lego guys. I have lots of cool creations.

Love Brandon David Barnhisel

No comments:

Post a Comment