Hi! I went to the cabin. It was so fun. I got smores almost every night!
I had a good time playing outside and I brought my lego clone troopers, battle droids, and my clone walker. Eric brought two lego guys. I like playing pine cone savers. Pine cone savers is when you throw a pine cone in the creek and then if it gets stuck you use your stick and get it unstuck. You try to get all your pine cones to the water fall when it rushes down you don't even have to worry about the pine cone anymore because it goes really fast on the water to the goal. But at least three times it got stuck because 2 of them got stuck in bubbles that make them go round and round. One of them just got stuck by the grass around the water.
I also like to go on adventures with dad at the cabin. At least three times we went to check if the bridge we made got swept away in the water but it never did!
I like to play with my legos. I have lots of lego guys. I make cool machines. This picture shows my Star Ship with a trool droid and two made up clone troopers hanging on the sides. This is my own design. It has: four laser firers, two flick missles, a heavy cannon, a lab with a computer, and heavy armor. This ship also protects itself against commando droids. Commando droids are smarter then battle droids.
Bye, hope I see you later. You can come over and see my star ship.
No comments:
Post a Comment