Tuesday, June 30, 2009

June Letter

Dear Family & Friends,

I had a good Father's day and my dad did too. We got him a grill that works inside and it's faster then the one that's outside. My dad is really good. I love him really much and he's good to me too and he likes me too. I help him a lot.

I started track this month. I don't look like myself in this picture. I have had 2 meets lately. One was a practice, the other was real. We are still trying to find out if South Valley or West Jordan won. I like to do long jump, 50 meter dash and 100 meter dash. And the 1600 ... that's four times around the track.

Eric had a birthday party in the mountains. He liked it very much and the best present he got was Bolt and Sing Your Heart Out.


School is out for the summer. In my spare time I like to play dinosaurs and read dinosaur books and hang up things on my pin wall. I have also been reading too. I have finished Harry Potter 1 and 2. I am excited to start book 3, Harry Potter and the Prisoner or Azkaban. I also like to go to the movie theatre and to my friends Jace's house.

Love Brandon David Barnhisel

No comments:

Post a Comment