We've done really fun hikes this month. And there are lots of mosquitos so we really like it when it rains! The hikes were really fun and we took pictures on rocks and did lots of fun things.
These days I have been into Castle and ExoForce. Castle is a computer game where there is a king fighting a wizard to not let the wizard take over his kingdom. ExoForce is battle machines also fighting robots. The robots, they also make battle machines, they usually are a little more powerful then the ExoForce team. I have been doing a lot of coloring and painting and art projects this month.
I have been reading the Harry Potter series. I have read the first three books and am halfway through book four. So last night, Dad took me on a date to the movies to see Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince!
I lost my first tooth this month. The dentist had to pull it out because it was solid and there was a "shark tooth" growing in behind it!
I hope you are doing good too. And I love you and I really want to see you more. Goodbye.
Love Brandon David Barnhisel
No comments:
Post a Comment