Sunday, May 31, 2009

May Letter

Dear Family & Friends,

How are you? I am good. This month we went to Colorado for Great-Grandpa O'Berry's 90th birthday party. I got some jewels at the party. My cousins Marcus & Miriam and others were there. We stayed at Grandpa Pat's house for 3 days.

We went to the cabin 2 times this month! I found gold and found some animal feathers. I even found two T-Rex hands. At the cabin we did adventures with dad and we pee'd on the trees. :)

I had a kindergarten program this month and I was wearing my spike (stegosaurus) shirt. We sang songs and we did a dance where we had to keep our space. It was called the "Conga". Mom did it with me.


But the best thing I did this month was go to the dinosaur park!!

This is me in front of the allosaurus / diplodocus fight scene.

This is a scene of a raptor fighting a hadrosaur.

This is me and my dad in front of a giganotosaurus looking at a amargosaurus! It was a GREAT day. We saw so many cool things and ate at the Cretaceous Corner Cafe and had Bronto Burgers and Fossil Fries and got a cool glider!

Hope you have a great summer!

Love Brandon David Barnhisel

No comments:

Post a Comment