Dear Family & Friends,
Hello everyone! Did you know that October is my favorite month? I really love it because fall is in full swing, and I love the colors of the fall. On the day before my birthday I went down to the West Jordan library for a Utah State scholarship event. I walked away with a four-year, full ride scholarship (if I choose to accept it)! I am seriously considering it because Utah State has a really good aerospace engineering program, and a satellite lab on campus that students can work at during school.
I got a new phone for my birthday! This is good because I have started to be a delivery driver for Crumbl, and my phone isn't very reliable. My favorite thing I got for my birthday was to hang out with my family and friends, which has been a little different this year.It feels weird to be 18. I was glad to have my friends come hang out on my birthday, including Devon, who made a long drive to come see me. We had fun playing party games and eating junk food. I have been really grateful for my new friends and how they have included me this year. We hung out again on Halloween, and everyone loved playing foosball and wrestling with Chowder.
It seems like I spent a lot of time near my old house this month. After a lackluster final soccer game for me (in Woods Cross), we went out to eat at Red Robin's and continued our tradition of seeing the witches at Gardner Village. (We obviously stopped for White Water Rapids caramel apples)
This year has been different, and October was no different. I can't wait until this year is over to be honest, because it seems like this year is cursed. However, I have still managed to have a great year, and I am grateful for my friends, family, school, and Chowder. Stay safe everyone.
Love,
Brandon Barnhisel




No comments:
Post a Comment