Dear Family & Friends,
Hi everyone! I had a pretty normal June this year, regardless of the weirdness of this year. My Sintay cousins came to visit us, and they love to go on walks with us up in the mountains. My smaller cousins have gotten used to using me as a pack mule, and I don't mind.
My brothers and I have been cooking a lot recently. We cook pasta, breadsticks, pizza, meat, and lots of other dinners for our family. I really enjoy learning how to take care of myself and my future family.
The Sintays went with us to Bridal Veil Falls in Provo Canyon. There was a nice hike to get to the top of the falls, and even Sam made the trip to the top. I love the feel of the mist and the smell of the mountains, and I love spending time with my family.
Our new puppy has its eyes open now! We will be able to take Charlie home in about two weeks, and I can't wait! It has been really cool to get a puppy from a neighbor, because you are able to spend time with your dog before he is introduced to your home.
Eric turned 15 this month, so streets beware; Eric has his learner's permit! I will be glad when he can drive himself to his commitments, and it has been cool to see Eric grow up.
I miss everyone, and I can't wait until this crazy election year has passed. During the quarantine, however, I found out what I want to do with my life: Aerospace Engineering. So in a way, the quarantine has taught some lessons, such as the importance of strong family bonds, as well as the importance of not taking temples and churches for granted.I hope everyone is staying safe, and I hope to see you soon!
Love,
Brandon David Barnhisel





No comments:
Post a Comment