Hello! I have had a pretty good February. We have continued to have big snow storms, and even had a snow day this month. Because Dad is always at work, my mom, brothers, and I have gotten really good at clearing the driveway. We can't use the snow plow that my dad drives, but we use the snowblower and snow shovels to do a decent job. The snow on our rock walls is so high however, that we have trouble throwing the snow high enough to get it off the driveway.
I went to my first boys-choice dance this month! Given the interesting circumstances in my sophomore year, (such as not going to a school with dances) I was glad I could have a fun time being a normal high school kid. My date was this really awesome girl named Kaeli, and she made the date a blast!
My mom turned 44 on the 17th! We made her the traditional heart shaped quadruple-chocolate cake, and Sam "helped" blow out the candles. I love my mom, and am so grateful for everything she does for my siblings and I.
We also had soccer tryouts this month. I made the team, but it wasn't the team I wanted. This is okay though, because I'm used to having to fight my way up, and can't wait for the chance to prove myself. I still have good grades. I hope everyone has had a good month, and I hope to see you again soon.
Love,
Brandon David Barnhisel



No comments:
Post a Comment