Tuesday, September 17, 2019

August Letter

Dear Family & Friends,

Hello everyone! August has been so busy I've been hard-pressed to find time to do my letter. A lot has happened this month. This month, we sold our cabin. It has been such a blessing to have the cabin for so long. As long as I can remember, I've been going down to the cabin on weekends. The last time my family went, I didn't even get to go. It's a little sad, but I get to live in a forest now so it's not too bad.
My cousin Grant got married this month! He got married to an awesome girl named Annie, who just happened to go to West Jordan High School. I had such a fun time hanging out with my cousins Grace and Audrey.

We had to get creative in our meals while we were moving, because dishes were packed away. Mom's awesome friend ordered us pizza, which me and my brothers devoured. 

It's still hard to believe that I've moved and won't drive back home to my house again. I was brought home from the hospital to that house, and it has been a great blessing in my life. I miss West Jordan.

I am enjoying my new school, Salem Hills High School. It is smaller than West Jordan (5a) which is nice. My high school and competition soccer coach also happens to be my bishop, which is awesome. I think I will enjoy my first year at a public school.

For the first week of school, we had to live in a condo because we couldn't move into our new house yet. The condo had a community pool, and we had a fun time, especially Sam.

Eve before I moved in, I got a new job at Crumbl! I get to make cookies for a living! It's a pretty fun job, but I work much later than my old job.

I have started to adjust to my new life. I like my new house, and I hope everyone is doing great. Sincerely,
Brandon David Barnhisel

No comments:

Post a Comment