Hello! I have had a very interesting July! This month, we went to Beaver on a family vacation. It was a great escape from the hassles of everyday life.
While we were at Beaver, we went fishing. I caught two fish, and am grateful to my dad for teaching me how to fish.
For the first time in my life, we are moving. My dad got a new job at a power plant in Mona, UT, so we will be living in Woodland Hills, a really cool mountain town. I will be going to a new school in my junior year, which will be interesting. Also it is the first public school I've ever been to. I love my current house and city, but I can't wait for my new adventure, especially because my new high school soccer coach is also my new bishop.
My dad, my brothers, and I also went on a vacation to Oregon/Washington. We got to see the cool sequoia forests of the West coast, and we stayed for a couple days by Mount Rainier in Washington. It was a great experience.
I have already met my new ward. Two days after meeting them, me and Eric got to go on a temple trip with them. They seem really awesome, and I can't wait to make new friends.
There is a lot of change coming in my life. However, I can't wait to learn how to adjust, as I haven't had much practice. I hope to see you guys again soon.
Sincerely,
Brandon David Barnhisel





No comments:
Post a Comment