Hello! I have had a great January! This month, we had the great opportunity to start the new 2 hour church schedule! I love being able to spend more time at home learning the gospel with my family.
If I had to describe this month with one word, it would be SOCCER! My brothers, their friends, and I practiced at the South Jordan Recreation Center a couple of times. In addition, I have played two indoor seasons with the High School team, and I have been going to the pre-tryout camps at West Jordan. Tryouts are in February. I can't wait for the new season, and I hope to learn a lot.
Every Tuesday morning, at 5 A.M, me and Eric go to the Jordan River Temple. It is a great way to start our day, and I am so grateful to have so many temples near to me. I admire those of other countries who drive for many days to go to the temple, so I have no excuse to not go and serve those who have passed away.
I have had a good (but cold) month. I can't wait to play more soccer, continue to watch Sam grow, and prepare for my mission. I hope everyone is safe and well.
Sincerely,
Brandon David Barnhisel




No comments:
Post a Comment