Hello! I have had a great November! his month, I went to my first school dance. It was Sadie's, so it was girl's choice, and I went with Mary Winder. It was a really great date, and I had a lot of fun. I went with my friends, one of which, funnily enough, went with Mary's twin sister Kyra.
Over Thanksgiving, we went to my grandparent's house in Saint George. We had a really fun time hiking, eating good food, and going to cool parks. It was nice to escape the cold in the valley for a while.
While we were in Saint George, we climbed a mountain. It was really good exercise, and we found some cool crevices that we explored. We ended up at a sand dune nestled in the mountains, and we rolled down it and had fun in the sand.
Also in Saint George, we went to the Saint George temple. We went on "Black Friday", and quickly learned that the temple workers refer to it as "White Friday" because of how busy they get. It was nice to be able to fulfill ordinances for those people who have passed on.
My dad turned 43! For his birthday, we went to Gardner Village, which is where I work (Ironically, I had already worked there that day. I came home, got dressed, and went back!). We had a nice dinner, and then did an escape room. We did not escape. By the end of it all, I had been at Gardner Village 9 hours that day.
I hope everyone has had a great November. May we all remember to feel the spirit of giving and of Christ's birth this upcoming December. Sincerely, Brandon David Barnhisel





No comments:
Post a Comment