Dear Family & Friends,
Hi! I've had a great month. This month, I invited my school friends over for a movie night. We watched Napoleon Dynamite and ate a lot of candy.
On the Sunday before Thanksgiving, we celebrated Thanksgiving at my grandma's house. I ate lots of turkey and rolls, and I loved the Martinelli's Sparkling Cider.
I went to the turkey bowl on Thanksgiving morning with my cousin and uncle. I got three interceptions and two touchdowns. It was really fun.
On Thanksgiving, we had our cousins and grandparents over. We ate turkey (again), and watched some of the Thanksgiving Day Parade. It was great that we could have so much family over.
While my cousins we were here, we went to see the Christmas lights at Gardner Village. I took a picture under my favorite tree, and we got caramel apples from the candy shop. It was a great tradition that we got to repeat.
We also went to Trolley Square with our cousins. My siblings sat on Santa's lap, and we explored the cool shops. Sam sat on Santa's lap for the first time, and he even got a candy cane!
My dad's birthday was on the 26th. For his birthday, we gave him a Mini SNES. It had many of the games that he played as a kid. He enjoyed playing on it, and really liked playing the original Mario Bros.
That's all. Hope everyone has had a great month like me!
Brandon
No comments:
Post a Comment