Saturday, September 30, 2017

September Letter

Dear Family & Friends,

Hello! I have had a great month. This month, I went to a wedding reception up near my cabin. We helped direct traffic and pick up trash. We earned pocket knives for our good work.
 

 Football season has started! We even dressed up Sam in a Broncos shirt. The Broncos won their first game, followed by their second game. The Broncos are currently 2-1.


 We went to the cabin twice this month. We were supposed to go boating, but it was too cold, so we went to see the fall colors. It was great. I practiced more driving, and I drove all the way into town.


Soccer season has also started. My team is okay, we have only lost 2 games so far. I have scored a lot of goals and got a lot of assists. I also am a soccer referee, and have reffed a lot of games.


Overall, my month has been good. I am counting down the days to our Bahamas cruise in October. School has been fine. See you later!

Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment