Thursday, March 31, 2016

March Letter

Dear Family & Friends,

Hello! This month has been a great month! This month I tried out for the soccer team with my friends. Me and my friend Jace made the team! We have practice on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, but will have them Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday, when the games start.


We painted eggs for Easter. My egg cracked open, leaving the inside colorful. It was pretty fun.


I had my third concert this month. We played "The Hey Song", Louie, Louie", and " Three Blind Weasles".(Yes, that is the correct spelling for the song). I think we played good.


We had an Easter egg hunt at my house this year. I helped hide the eggs this year. Mom made me put these goofy glasses on for a picture. I did what she asked, because I am a good boy. :)



Easter was really fun, but the real treat came with General Conference a week later. Right after we got home from a week long trip to Moab, (That was fun), Me and my dad went straight to the Priesthood Session.


Anyway, this has been a fun Easter month. Bye!

Love Brandon David Barnhisel

1 comment:

  1. You are a good boy! Those glasses are pretty wild. Looks like a very good Easter ans month.

    ReplyDelete