Dear Family & Friends,
Hi! I went to the Valentines Dance this month. I went with my friends Jace R and Jace D. It was fun, and there were lots of snacks. Me and Jace R even danced a little.
Me and Jace D went to the BYU Men's Volleyball Game. The Cougars played great. Me and my friends bought pretzels and kettle corn, and BYU won the first three matches, ending the game in only just over an hour.
I went to the last game of my brothers Jr. Jazz season. His team won, and Kyle scored 20 points. It was pretty fun.
My mom turned 40 this month! We had some really fancy cupcakes and some pizza. My mom is officially "old"!
For my mom's birthday, we did a project. We did "Board and Baton" on the staircase wall. Mom loves board and baton. My whole family helped.
We went to the Provo City Center Temple Open House. I went with our cousins, and my family. This temple was amazing on the inside. I loved it!
Well, that about wraps it up. Bye, and hope you have a good March!
Love Brandon David Barnhisel
Looks like a great month!
ReplyDelete