Thursday, December 31, 2015

December Letter

Dear Family & Friends,

First, Happy New Year! This has been a great year! We went to Temple Square to see the lights. My favorite tree is a old tree with red lights that was brought from the Holy Land.


I had my band concert this month. I play the trumpet and our band played three songs: Hanukkah Rocks, Believe, and Carol of The Bells. I think we played great.


We went to our Ward Christmas Party. We had fun in the photo booth, and as the theme was "Polar Express", I was one of the hot chocolate servers.


I had my family Christmas Party at my Aunt and Uncle's house. It was great, and the ham was especially good. I got a Broncos Tie and a mini air hockey table.


I got a digital drum set for Christmas. I am pretty good, and I can play a few beats.




I love my family. They always are there for me and willing to help. I hope you spent time with and had fun with your family this Christmas Season. Goodbye, and have a great 2016!


Love Brandon David Barnhisel

No comments:

Post a Comment