Hello! I have had a very active month. I participated in a 5K in a cause for epilepsy. I placed 6th out of 200+ runners. Two adults and three teenagers placed ahead of me. It was really fun.
Thanksgiving was the day of my dad's birthday this year. In the morning we went to Turkey Bowl. After that we went to My aunts's house for Thanksgiving. It was great.
While I was at my aunt's house, I played on the drums. I discovered that I have a talent for playing the drums. I am very musical.
We went to Gardner Village this month. We saw the lights and the elves there. I bought a cool poster of an old comic book cover of Ironman.
This has been a great, fun filled month. I hope you have had a great Thanksgiving.
Love Brandon David Barnhisel




Looks like a great month. Thanks for the updates!
ReplyDelete