Dear Family & Friends,
Hello! I have had a great month! I went up to my cabin over Labor Day. We went to a barbecue and ate catfish and other unique, delicious things.
We played football at our cabin. Eric, Kyle, and my dad and I played catch and had a blast. Mom wouldn't play with us. :(
We are all on a soccer team this year. I am on Team Name, Kyle is on Orange Crush, and Eric's team is named Blue Lightning. Soccer is my favorite sport, and I enjoy playing it.
I joined the Hawthorn Cross Country Team this year. I have been steadily improving. I have gotten 10th, 2nd, 2nd, 2nd, and 3rd in my meets this year. My friend is on the team, and he is great too.
We went to the Erickson Family Reunion at the stairs plant. We played soccer, football, and we took turns climbing up a lamp post. I had a great time with my cousins, and the rest of my family.
Anyway, I hope you have had a great month also! I love you all, and hope to see you soon!
Love Brandon David Barnhisel
No comments:
Post a Comment