Monday, August 31, 2015

August Letter

Dear Family & Friends,

Hello! I have had a great time at the cabin this month. The first time I went I went with my cousins, Grace and Audrey. I found a perfect walking stick, and we went four wheeling a lot. We also roasted s'mores.


 We went to a soccer game this month. It was for the Real Junior Monarchs, and it was at Rio Tinto Stadium. Rio Tinto Stadium is where RSL plays, so it was cool.


 We went to Seven Peaks with our friends, the Daileys. I had a good time on the climbing ropes and the rope swinging pool. I don't really like slides as much as I used to, but it was still great.


 I went back to school this month! I'm in seventh grade this year. I still want to be a pro soccer player. I have the classes Math Lab, Band, Utah Studies, Spanish, Science, Math Honors (favorite!), Language Arts, and CTE. I am running for my school Cross Country team also.


 We went to the cabin again this month. We went with our friends, the Daileys. We played in the stream a lot and we found a dead fish, which we named Gary. We roasted s'mores, of course. :)


I hope your month has been as fun filled as mine has! See you soon!

Love Brandon David Barnhisel

No comments:

Post a Comment