Saturday, August 31, 2013

August Letter

Dear Family & Friends,

Hello.  I am doing good.  I hope you are too.

We went to the Norberg reunion.  We blew bubbles and played on the playground.  We also ate lots of things.  We had a fun time there with our cousins and we also talked with Grandma Norberg.


Me and my Uncle, dad and Grandpa went to the car show.  I got a snow cone.  It was really hot out but it was fun to look at the cars.  My favorite car was a car that was blue with white stripes.


We went to a drive in movie which was really cool because we got to lay in our truck and watch a show.  Dad found his old friend there.  We got to eat some sweets and we watched "Planes".  It was really fun and we stayed up really late.


I went back to school and my new teacher is Mrs. Donahue.  She is a nice teacher.  My favorite subjects are PE and Art.  I have lots of friends in my class including Josh S. and it's fun at school.  I am in 5th grade now.


These days I like to play computer games like Minecraft and to play soccer with my friends.  Bye.  I hope I see you soon.

Love Brandon David Barnhisel

No comments:

Post a Comment