Wednesday, July 31, 2013

July Letter

Dear Family & Friends, 

Hello.  July has been a super busy month.  We went to Silver Lake with our friends the Dailey's and Ryan & Alisa on July 4th.  We went to a parade and got candy.  And we went on a hike around the lake. 


This is me on the 4th of July.  I like to light fireworks and firecrackers.   We had a BBQ with lots of food ... especially Cool Ranch Doritos! :)  Then we set of a ton of fireworks!  We bought a bunch and our neighbor always buys TONS!!  Our little show was AWESOME!!!  Then we watched the city fireworks from our backyard.  My favorite firework was the Vapor Trails.  I liked it because there are 96 shots ... that one went on for a long time!!!  Our neighbor also had a snow cone machine and I got 8 snow cones!  It was the BEST 4th of July party EVER!! 


During the summer, I enjoy eating popsicles and ice cream, going to the pool, playing with friends, playing on the computer and going to the library.  


I went to Webelos camp and did row boating.  I also did archery, shot BB guns, learned about politics (boring!), swimming and much more.  I went with my troop: Jake, Colton, Jace, David & AJ.  




We did a Pioneer Day bike parade.  I used my bike.  It was really fun.  We got popsicles at the end.  Speaking of bikes, I got a new mountain bike from my friend AJ.  It's not new and it needs some fixing up but it's cool!


We went bowling with our cousins the Sintay's when they were in town for a visit.  I won one time and Miriam won one time.  The Sintay's are fun to play with because they have the same interests as I do.  The Sintay's live in New Mexico and we love it when they come to visit.  I want them to move to Utah.  While they were here we also went swimming and played Minecraft and played on the piano.  



We went to Seven Peaks with our friends the Dailey's.  We like to swim and Maisen and Celeste are good swimmers like I am.  We went on slides and ran around in the wave pool.


I have had a really good summer and I hope you have too.

Love Brandon David Barnhisel

No comments:

Post a Comment