Dear Family & Friends,
Hello. How are you doing? I am doing great! I am in soccer this spring. Our team is called the Hulks. We've only been defeated once. It was by a black team. I won so many games and one of them it was 10-1. I've scored in all but one of the games that I've played in.
I am in band. I play the trumpet, I'm really good at it. I was good enough to play a solo during the band concert. I like to play the trumpet. It's just fun to play, it takes my mind off things.
We went to the cabin with lots of cousins. We brought my dog Chunky and he played with Aunt Cindy's new dog named Lily. Lily growled whenever Chunky came near her. We went fishing and I caught 2 fish. We went 4-wheeling with the cousins. I drove the 4-wheeler a lot on my own with Jadon & Tyler. I had a fun time there.
I am glad that school is ending and I am going to spend a lot of time at the pool swimming. I like to play with Pokemon and I almost have enough money saved to get the game Minecraft. And it's really good that there is a mod that adds Pokemon into Minecraft.
Bye.
Love Brandon David Barnhisel
No comments:
Post a Comment