Saturday, May 4, 2013

April Letter

Dear Family & Friends, 

Hello.  How are you doing?  I am doing great!  

When we went to Zions for Spring Break we hiked and I took a lot of pictures.  I took pictures of scenery and nature.  I didn't get any of animals although I did almost get one of a frog but it got away.  I liked Zions, it was really fun.


Next I went to Bryce and I took a lot of pictures there.   Bryce had lots more red rocks then Zions.  It also had a hotel with a better swimming pool.  

In the Pinewood Derby I came in 3rd and my best friend came in 1st.  I had a good time racing my car.  The only two people that I couldn't beat were Jace & Jake.  My car was very colorful and it had lots of exhaust pipes and blowers.  This was my last Pine Wood Derby.


This month I had my first soccer game and we won 3-0.  I scored the first goal.  People on my team are: Jace, Christian, Tiffany, Austin, Nadia, Kaitlyn, Brock, Johnathan, Owen, Andrew, Jeffie, Mikel and Bennie.  My team is a really good time. Next time you come over to my house I can show you how good I am at soccer.  Bye.

Love Brandon David Barnhisel  

No comments:

Post a Comment