Thursday, January 31, 2013

January Letter

Dear Family & Friends,

I have had a good January.  We went sledding and played in the snow a ton as you can see.  Chunky likes the snow too.  Sledding was fun.  It had a really steep hill, the only problem was walking back up.  We had snow ball fights in the snow.



This is me building LEGOs.  I built an awesome snake base.  Lately I have been playing with lots more LEGOs.  I mostly like to build buildings and bases.


Right now I am also into Mine Craft.  Mine Craft is a very fun video game.  It's a game where you can fight monsters and destroy blocks.  I also like to play with my friends Jace, AJ, David & Justin.  

I have been doing pretty well in school.  I have a pretty nice teacher.  My favorite subject at school is Art because we can draw pictures and I like to draw.

Bye.  Hope I see you soon.

Love Brandon David Barnhisel

No comments:

Post a Comment