Dear Family & Friends,
Hello friends! Are you having a good time? I am. I had Christmas!! We looked at the lights at Temple Square. It was great. You should go there.
We went to Aunt Cindy's for Christmas Eve and I got a LEGO game from Grandma Chris. We did white elephant and ate food. I played with my LEGO game with Jadon who got the same LEGO game that I did.
After the party we went home for Christmas Eve. I got new cozies. We left out cookies and milk for Santa and went to bed. It was a long night!!
From Santa I got a Nerf sword. From my mom and dad I got the Mario Bros Wii game and the LEGO Ninjago Character Encyclopedia. In my stocking I got socks, candy, a doodle pen and a movie.
I got $20 from Grandpa Don & Grandma Jinx. I used part of it to buy HERO Factory Core Hunter.
On New Years Eve we went doorbell ditching. That is when you leave a treat on someone's doorstep, ring the doorbell and run away. We ate lots of candy and watched movies and played games.
We have had lots of snow. It's been under 20 degrees for awhile. Brrrr!!!!! I have been playing outside in the snow when it's not too cold.
Bye. I hope I see you soon. Merry Christmas and Happy New Years!
Love Brandon David Barnhisel
No comments:
Post a Comment