Dear Family & Friends,
Hello. Are you doing great? I sure am. I went to the Mountain Man Rendezvous. This is a picture of me in one of the old shops. I am standing by some books. I love the Mountain Man Rendezvous. I go there every year. I bring my gun and my coon skin hat from it.
I also like to fish. I have caught 16 fish in all of my fishing days. And I like to remember the biggest fish I caught and the smallest fish I caught. The big one was so strong it almost broke my pole when I lifted it out of the water. And the smallest one was so weak it wasn't a challenge at all.
When I am at the cabin, I also like to wade in Kimberly's creek with my galoshes. We make damns and have races where the contestants drop a floating thing off the bridge, into the water and I am waiting at the other end of the stream to catch it and see who is the winner. It's really fun.
I am doing good in school. I like my new teacher but she needs a little bit of getting used to. I like to play soccer at recess at school. I have started playing the trumpet in the elementary band at school. My friends Jace and Braeden are also in the elementary band, playing the clarinet.
What I like to do in my spare time is to build with my Ninjago LEGOs, play the computer and the Wii and play with my friends AJ, Jace and David. The rest of my friends aren't in my neighborhood. Jace and David go to my school but AJ doesn't.
Bye, hope I'll see you soon.
Love Brandon David Barnhisel
No comments:
Post a Comment