Friday, August 31, 2012

August Letter

Dear Family & Friends,
 
Hello.  How are you doing?  I am doing good.  I have been playing with my LEGOs lately.  I also like to play with friends.
 
I am back in school.  I am in 4th grade.  I like to draw and write and read.  I have my best friend in my class, Jace Danielson.  I get 15 minutes of recess and I like to play soccer at recess.  I also like to play different games at recess.   


We went to the cabin this month and built a fort out of logs with our friends Emily, Maisen, Celeste and Paige.  This is us when we were just starting on the clubhouse.
 

And this is when we were done with the clubhouse. We didn't bring Chunky up to the cabin with us this time but we are going to bring him up with us next time.  He loves the cabin. 


Chunky likes to chase squirrels and cows and sometimes mice at the cabin.  Chunky likes to play fetch with balls and he has two friends, Sophie and General.  He is one of my best friends. 
 
I hope that you are having a great time.  Bye!
 
Love Brandon David Barnhisel
 

No comments:

Post a Comment