Dear Family & Friends,
This month was fun. It was Saint Patrick's Day. For breakfast we had green milk, green pancakes, green grapes and green kiwi. It was yummy!
I like to play with Legos. My favorite Lego guy is a white ninja called Zane. He can freeze things cause he is an ice ninja. He has two black swords. I also have Jay, the lightening ninja. He carries a golden sword. And my last guy is a skeleton. He carries a big bone with an axe head on it.
I have had a good time at school. My best friends are David, Jace, Zack and Braden. I like to play soccer and Legos with them. It is fun. My favorite subject is art. And I like to do PE.
I like to play computer games and video games and jump on the tramp.
I like to play computer games and video games and jump on the tramp.
See you ... hope to see you soon and you can come over and see my Lego guys.
Love Brandon David Barnhisel
Love Brandon David Barnhisel
No comments:
Post a Comment